Why Tri Delta?
Becoming a Tri Delta is a life-changing experience filled with new friends, responsibilities and exciting character-building opportunities.
Tri Delta is an organization founded by women to provide opportunities for women to live, learn and lead...with Purpose, for a lifetime. Today, over 16,000 collegians and 200,000 alumnae make up our amazing network of sisters.
Tri Delta Points of Pride:
- Tri Delta was the first women’s fraternity to be founded as a national organization with complete plans for governmental structure and expansion.
- Tri Delta was a founding member of the National Panhellenic Conference, along with seven other organizations.
- Tri Delta was the first National Panhellenic Conference organization to establish a non-discrimination policy.
- Tri Delta was the first women’s fraternity to hold a national leadership school.
- Tri Delta is the only organization to have a national Greek-letter mother’s sorority, Tri Psi.